Saturday, November 7, 2009

Present - PowerPoint Project

I really had fun completing my PowerPoint project. I learned new ways of presenting a PowerPoint presentation. I also learned some new ways of using PowerPoint, not just for work, but also for presenting personal information. The instructions in the book made the presentation easy to follow and complete.

When presented with this project, I thought this was too much information to be done in the amount required to finish it, but I was wrong. Once I got started on the project, I was so proud of the turn out that I was ready for the next phrase of the project.

This presentation and book contact information that I can use throughout the rest of my educational courses and at work.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did completing this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment